Along the vein of NCAA's March Madness (a tournament which I never win the office pool on), I have decided to create a Coffee Madness series of brackets.
Why?
I am a newcomer to the world of coffee. Prior to the birth of my son, five years ago, I had only had a handful of coffee beverages in my life. Since Ciaran was born, I have been a dedicated devotee to the world of coffee.
But what am I drinking? Am I simply a coffee, just black drinker? No! Do I only drink fru-fru drinks? No! Do I just frequent one store over another? No! I am not a coffee snob. But at the same time, I am not someone who will drink any coffee simply because it is put in front of me (well, I'll try it ... I may not finish it).
So, let the coffee drinking begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment